SA Premier Black Business Awards 2014
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR INDIVIDUALS ULWAZI PROTECTION SERVICES NEW ENTREPRENEUR AWARD
This award is bestowed upon a new BBBEE business arena entrant, whose new enterprise progress over the last 18 months can demonstrate exceptional progress in the following areas:
- Must be more than 50% black owned.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial skill and flair.
- Is achieving a minimum of break even or profit, with a turnover of not less than R400 000.00 per annum.
- Must be a job creating entity. • Proof of corporate social investment initiatives.
- Exhibit uniqueness, innovation as well as industry thought leadership.
- Demonstrate perseverance, endurance and accountability.
- Be a catalyst for economic development and growth through projects and enterprises.